Flexiness® PawStackers are a useful tool for dynamic balance training, motor skill development, and independent limb awareness. They can also be used to improve weight-bearing capability in individual limbs. If show your dog in conformation events, you can also use PawStackers to teach your dog the art of stacking in a positive way.
The Flexiness® Mini PawStackers were designed especially for smaller feet although you can also use them with bigger dogs who need more of a challenge. The pods are 4-3/4" (12cm) in diameter at the base and 2.5" high. They can be used on both sides: flat side down (less challenging) or the textured, dome-side down (more challenging).
PawStackers are shipped inflated, but the air can be regulated with a needle pump (not included).
- Diameter: 12cm
- Colour: Pink
- Set of 4 is delivered in a practical non woven bag
- Tool for advanced dogs and handlers
- The PawStackers are a great flexible product that can be used individually (2′ or 4′ combi)nations) or in combination with our other products. Can be used on both sides.
- Special, soft, anti-slip material
- Nerve stimulation
- Air can be regulated by a ball pump